Apply to be a beast Mode Fitness Instructor
If you love being a fitness professional… you’re gonna love us!
Beast Mode Fitness offers group classes in fitness kickboxing; it’s the world’s best fighters’ workout… without the fight! Nobody gets hit, hurt or made to feel bad. Helping our members get into the best shape of their life is our primary aim.
Kickboxing experience is not required but very helpful. We will train the right person to become a top-notch Beast Mode Instructor. You do need to have past athletic/group fitness experience.
POSITION: The responsibility of our Beast Mode Sales and Fitness Training Specialist is to assist the Studio Manager with running amazing high energy group classes and helping with new membership sales. The Sales and Fitness Trainer also assists with retaining current members and the sale of Beast Mode apparel, products and memberships.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented, and the desire to earn a professional wage is a must
- Ability to learn and use our Beast Mode software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email, Spanish speaking a plus
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills and familiar with using Social Media
- Have performers mindset of being in front of people and rolling with any situation with confidence and grace.
- Mandatory staff meetings are Tuesdays 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Execute classes that are high in energy and fun for members keeping all fitness levels safe and engaged
- Execute our sales process for lead generation, follow up, and membership enrollment
- Conduct tours of our facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individuals needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of our studio as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services and products to our current members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, community and B2B events) to promote our studio
- Assumes responsibility for developing and improving selling & enrollment skills
The best way to apply is to email your resume to: VANCOUVERMANAGER@GOBEASTMODE.COM